Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Did you get a hair cut?

A co-worker who I don’t see very often said to me the other day, “Did you get your hair cut?” “No, I’m growing it out, actually.” Then she said, “Huh.” Which I think means that she was trying to figure out what might be different about me. She’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Anyway, I weighed in for SP today and was down another pound. Yipee! I’m really close to 20 pounds gone!


Another co-worker and I went for a walk today and she asked me how much more I want to lose. I told her I still had 35 pounds to go before I am back to my “wedding weight”. She seemed surprised at this and said, “So, are you going to stop then?” I didn’t really want to tell her I had no intention at all of stopping there, so I just told her I would re-evaluate when I get there. I can definitely see her becoming a saboteur of my weight loss efforts in the future. But, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I had planned to go to spin class today over lunch, but I didn’t go. I’m just feeling really tired these last couple of days. Also, I want to run tonight, and don’t want to wear out all the energy in my legs. I will spin on Friday though.

Tonight I’m meeting a friend for dinner. I’ve already planned to have a fruit cup and some soup, so I should stay within my calories pretty easily.

No comments: