Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great 4th of July. Mine was pretty nice. Husband and I drove out to Darwin, MN and saw the world's largest ball of twine. It wasn't very exciting. But, we did stop at a couple of wineries on the way, so that part was fun.

I've been totally kicking ass on the SparkPeople challenge. We're almost 2 weeks into it and I'm just so proud of my progress. I'm working out every single day, which is a huge challenge for me, but I'm getting it done. I've also tracked ALL of my food since the start of the challenge, which has been very hard, especially when eating out. It just takes some extra planning. I feel like I'm planning at least an hour a day, but hopefully that will get easier as time goes on.

Losing weight can be done! and I'm doing it!

No comments: