Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday!

Whoo-hoo! We made it to Friday! This week has been really busy for me at work, so it's actually gone by really fast, but I'm always grateful for a Friday. :-)

Mississippi Ten Miler

I successfully completed W3D1 (week 3, day 1) of my C25K training schedule last night! It felt really good to get some activity again and I am so glad that I have you to keep me accountable.  I was really motivated knowing that you would be reading this today and knowing that I didn't want to post a "punk out". 

Next run will be Saturday morning. :)

Weekend Plans

We have a free weekend, which I am so excited about.  The weather is supposed to be beautiful.  After such a long, cloudy, cool October, I'm so happy to have temps in the low 60s. 

On Saturday, we're trying to get a group together to do a little winery tour down in the St. Croix Valley.  It might end up being just the two of us, but that's fine. 

Other than that, just normal house type stuff.  I'd like to get the garage cleaned out before it gets really cold, but that's about it. 

Ok, I've got a bunch of work to do today, so I've got to get to it and earn my Happy Hour tonight! Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: