Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Night Lite

Happy, happy Friday! I feel like this week just dragged.

So, I told you that I’m participating in the challenge on SparkPeople right? Well, it’s going awesome. It’s been a great motivator for me to track my calories, and amp up my activity. I hope that once my honeymoon phase dies down, my successes will keep me motivated through the whole 12 weeks. They have set out a weekend challenge for this weekend to get 60 min of cardio each day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It will definitely be a challenge, but I’m up for it. I’ve already got in a 30 min walk today, and in a few minutes I’m heading out for 30 min on the elliptical.

Today a bunch of people are getting together for happy hour after work. I’m really proud that I’ve scheduled myself to do a workout before I meet them. I’ve also planned the calories for the glass of wine that I’m going to enjoy. Yay me!!

No comments: