Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Brain Power

I am noticing that my brain is definitely sharper these days – like first thing in the morning, my brain is awake and I’m remembering to do little things that my foggy head couldn’t remember to do two weeks ago. Just little things as I’m getting ready in the morning.

I’m also noticing that I am thinking so much about my goals that it has been hard to concentrate on much else – especially at work. I’m spending a lot of time thinking about what I’m going to eat and what I’m going to do when I work out next. I have a feeling that as these things become more routine for me, I won’t need to focus so much brain power on them.

I had a good run last night – I did 2 miles. It felt really good. I tried to stick to my 1 hour of cardio goal, but ended up only doing 40 minutes. But, I’m really happy with that anyway. And tonight I have an elliptical workout planned at the gym.

No comments: