Friday, April 30, 2010

Myself Again

Ok, yesterday was rough all around. Work was stressful, my eating was off, my body and my brain were both exhausted. I didn’t even walk on the treadmill yesterday. I went home, took a boiling shower, put on my pjs and poured a big glass of wine. Husband and I watched a movie and ate pizza. But, after all that and a good 9 hours of sleep last night, the scale was down this morning. I might not have deserved it, but it sure helped motivate me to get right back on track this morning and I'm feeling like myself again.

Breakfast this morning:

1 C orange juice
1 C fresh mango
1 "Muffin McHealthy":

  • 1 Thomas 100 calorie English muffin, toasted
  • 1 egg white (scramble with salt & pepper in a ramekin. microwave 10 seconds, stir, repeat until cooked through ~ 3 10-second intervals)
  • 1 Morningstar Breakfast sausage patty (optional)
  • Dash of tobasco or 1 T salsa (optional)

Usually Friday is my rest day, and Saturday is my long run day, but since I didn’t do any activity yesterday, I plan to do 2 miles tonight, rest tomorrow, and 4-5 miles on Sunday. Weigh-in tomorrow morning too.

I’m so happy it’s Friday! Steven Page, play me out...



No comments: