Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ugh

Today is the first day since I started that I really feel like crap. Last night I was pretty exhausted and didn’t feel like doing my 3 miler, but I forced myself to get on the treadmill anyway. I mostly walked for 45 minutes, but I did do a few 6mph sprints. I’m really sore today. And, I just didn’t sleep well last night. And the scale this morning was up, which totally pisses me off. I seriously haven’t indulged in anything more than gum and this is my reward. Screw you, body.

So, I’ve decided I’m taking a break for a couple of days – I mean, just from running. I’ll do a short easy walk tonight and then Friday is my rest day. I’ll try to run on Saturday and see how it goes.

I just don’t get how I could have felt so great a week ago and now I’m just totally run down. I’ve been doing great with my water, staying between 1200 and 1500 calories, really working on eating wholesome foods. This just sucks.

Sorry for the grumpy post…

No comments: