Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally Friday

After pouring out my heart to you yesterday, I feel like I should keep today’s entry pretty short - for all our sakes.

Yesterday afternoon, I went to the gym with little internal struggle over it and did 10 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the elliptical. I’m still really sore from my Wednesday night strength training class, so I’ve decided to take today off from activity. My plan is to run tomorrow, hopefully more than just .5.

Food wise, I’m still doing pretty well. Tonight I’m meeting a friend for sushi. I’m hesitant to make tonight’s outing my “free” meal because I don’t want to see a discouraging number on the scale tomorrow morning and I’m pretty sure that my husband and I will go out to dinner tomorrow night and I’d like to save my freebie for that meal. So, I plan to go pretty easy on the sushi tonight.

Ok, that’s all – I weigh-in tomorrow morning and will keep you updated. Thanks for reading!

No comments: